Friday, September 23, 2011

What was your most memorable or favorite toy received for Christmas as a child?

I was eight years old an I had to have this toy. My favorite and most memorable was a toy called Milky the Cow. It was designed to give a child the experience of milking a cow. It was a beautiful black and white cow with pink breasts. As you pulled the tail it would drink water. Later you could milk the cow. It came with pills to put inside of the breast of the cow to create asubstance that really looked like milk.|||A furby!!! :)|||Well I don't know if this counts but... when I was 8 I got a golden retriever puppy for Christmas, that was the best gift I have ever gotten, and it made it the best Christmas ever!|||Every year my mom would buy me a new cabbage patch doll! I loved them!!! I also really liked the Barbie Dream house I got one year! Now my daughter wants one...... sigh|||a G.I. Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment