Friday, September 23, 2011

What was I thinking buying the toy harmonica for my daughter instead of the Littlest Petshop toy?

She wanted the Littlest Petshop toy, but I thought the harmonica would be a better choice because she has too many Petshops already. She is forever grateful and loves her harmonica. She loves it too much, and I hear it all day.|||You were thinking that Littlest Petshops have no educational value, and harmonicas do. Unfortunately, since small children rarely receive lessons in how to play the toy instruments they receive, and since they probably don't have the attention span to make this appropriate, anyway, they primarily use toy instruments as a way of annoying parents and siblings.|||Try http://AnimalsCraze.com. They offers Walt Disney Peek-A-Pooh series #3, 4, 5, to #15; Littlest Pet Shop, Nintendo Super Mario Brothers, Pokemon, Hello Kitty, Sea / Zoo mania, Transformers, Pixar Cars %26amp; 200+ different toys almost nobody has. They offer best product+service. Our school kids happy!

Report Abuse


|||You were thinking that she could have a toy that would spark a musical intrest rather then just play time not realizing that she might love it as much as she does. Trust me, it'll pass. Just ask her to play it quietly and not hour on end.|||My daughter has a little harmonica. I forget where she got it. It's a riot.|||aww this is a good story, she loves her gift and she's becoming musical lol|||ahh des beat me to it.





I've made the "drum set mistake," before. Good times...|||i have no clue what you were thinking. loud toys= fun for kids= head aches for adults|||well at least it wasn't a drum set

No comments:

Post a Comment