Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the coolest parakeet toy and trick ever?

I love parakeets! What is your fave parakeet toy and trick ever?|||I don't have favorites, but for my bird I use anything at the pet store! Birds love anything shiny.They have great varieties. As for tricks for parakeets, you can find a whole bunch of neat tricks at http://pet-training.suite101.com/article鈥?/a>|||my favorite trick is the side down i made it up they get upside down on ur hand :D and then when they get up they talk to u like a human did u ever know that they talk like parrots do? they get up and talk to u then they open up there own cage door and say "I want food mommy" :) how to make them talk? repeat they same word every morning to them dont say ooo ur so cute or anything? just say what u want them to say say 1 word at a time it will take a few days to get them to talk

No comments:

Post a Comment