Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I teach my toy poodles to go after mice?

There are some mice in my garage. How do I teach my toy poodes to go after them. I hear that some Yorkies are good a this.|||I assume it will be hard because poodles are not bred to chase small animals.|||Are Poodles instinctively born with small prey drive? If not, then your chances are small to teach it.





Put out some traps.





Actually, Jack Russell Terriers and Dachshunds are great raters.|||umm





yorkies are terriers. Terriers are bred to be ratters.





poodles are not terriers (in fact poodles were originally bred as gun dogs) and do not always have that urge to go after rats.





Just hire an exterminator. You know your dog can get all sorts of things from mice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment