Friday, September 23, 2011

What is that toy called for toddlers, the air blows the balls up?

I saw this toy I want to get for my toddler for Christmas where the air blows the balls up into the air, and then there is this little almost race car looking track that the balls roll around down and then get blown into the air again. I want to look for the price on WalMart's site, but don't know what to call this thing. Also planning to price check on ebay...|||I think what you're talking about is the Busy Ball Popper Toy but then again, I've seen many commercials with balls for little ones.|||I agree w/ the warnings about the Busy Ball Popper(consider the train, it's a little better and more tolerable as a parent lol) it's loud, and the balls don't always land in the tray, so if your child's not up to chasing, you will be, lol. It also only plays a few short tracks of music, at full blast. And toddler figurines, like the ones you get at Mc.D's are easily stuck in there when the child wants to make them shoot in the air too. Lol. We bought my daughter both the train and the popper, and the popper ended up in the closet, hidden, before a month was out. It's a fun toy, but very very noisy(our neighbors on the other side of the firewall used to complain) and easily jammed.


Good luck!|||my some is 13 months and has the busy ball popper and loves it. its easy for him to hit the mushroom that turns it on and he loves that he can do it himself. loves to dance to the music also its only $20.00 and well worth the money|||playskool busy ball popper..I got his at target for around $17.00..this toy and the "Elfun game" my kid plays with a LOT|||Busy ball popper. They are about $20. Fair warning, this toy is VERY loud. My son had one when he was little and absolutely loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment