Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is a good toy to make for Preschool kids?

I have a class project and I need ideas to make a toy for preschoolers. What are some good ideas?|||Maracas.


Drums.|||I took wooden beads (2" in diameter) and drilled a hole in each to make beads. Then I painted them with nontoxic paint and clear coated them. My daughter uses a knitting sewing needle (plastic, about 3-4" in diameter and available in craft stores) with string attached to stitch the beads together. You could also use empty thread spools.





Another toy would be to cut wood into puzzle pieces (make large enough not to choke on).|||a teddy bear that talks back to them like if they say " hows it going?" then they bear would say "good...good" but make sure it dosent take over little kids minds and kill everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment