Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is a good fuzzy toy my large dog wont destroy?

My pit-bull loves stuffed animals and wont touch the plastic toys at all, is there a toy that's fuzzy but durable so he wont destroy it in 10 seconds? I'm getting tired of fluff all over my living room. Thanks!|||Tuffys Toys are the best highly durable soft toy I have found


http://vipproducts.com/retail/files/inde鈥?/a>





I've had several around for a long time before my highly focus guys are able to pinpoint one small weakness to exploit in order to take the stuffing out. I also use stuffed animals with the stuffing removed, I also remove any loose strands or pieces hanging off, I've had toys for a year after they took out the stuffing in 10 minutes. Skinneez work off of the same concept.


http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/pr鈥?/a>|||lol as far as i know there isnt one. the only toys my pits havent been able to chew up yet are KONG toys. They are a little expensive for a toy less than $20 though, but I've had the kong toys for a year and they are the only ones still intact|||Good luck on that! Maybe if you can find some kevlar material or heavy burlap, you could make one. I bought one that was supposed to be tough, and within minutes my pit mixes had it ripped open.|||LOLOL----when you find one, let me know because I have the same problem! I swear I wished someone would make dog toys out of the same material used to make bullet-proof vests!!!!!|||i have 2 Boxer/Mastiffs and they work really good with tennis balls, those really thick pull ropes and natural beef bones (usually near a deli)


Good luck fellow Block-head lover!!!!!|||any good pet shop will have good ones, at turners petmart nsw there is large soft toys that are created for dogs and they're almost unrippable!

No comments:

Post a Comment