Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I convince my friend that toys might come to life like in toy story?

Ok I know that toy story is meant to be fiction. But how do we know if toys really do come to life. So I'm trying to prove to my friend that toys might come to life when nobody is there. So I'm gonna try to get a video of it. By hiding a camera and seeing if anything happens. But I don't know how I'm going to do it because the toys might see me hide the camera. So yeah how do i do it?|||drop a pinhole camera accidentally and pretend not 2 notice. Alternatively use a button camera on a piece of clothing and just hang the clothing over a chair 2 conceal the camera|||hahahahha that made me laugh so hard!

Report Abuse


|||Dress up like a toy so the toys think you are one of them.





And stop being a ******.|||take all the toys out of your room and plant a secret Camera... then put them back.. or be sly and make a animation that looks real..=3

No comments:

Post a Comment