Friday, September 23, 2011

What was your favorite toy or gift you received as a child for Christmas?

OK. It's not even October yet and I am super excited about Christmas. I am 25 and my favorite gift as a child was a pink Barbie power wheels corvette. I remember riding it around the block believing I can drive a real car, letting other kids play with it and my mother yelling at me because I would let the other kids play with it more than I did. So what was your favorite toy or gift you recieved for Christmas as a child?|||Also in the 70s for me, I loved the Hot Wheels track set I recieved - those orange stips of track that you could join together to make loops, hairpin curves, jumps, and such. I spent YEARS playing with that, and now my son is passing it down to my grandson. Some things just don't leave the family!|||It was the Helicopter from Matel. It was on a stick mounted to a base so it would fly around in circles and you could make it hover to pick up things.





Got my daughter whos 5 the Power Jeep to drive. Have to force her to drive it. Her friends want to drive it all the time. And so does my 2 year old son.|||Mine was a multicolored scooter from Santa





I was soo late learning about the secret ... that I actually bragged about how I got it from Santa for a whole essay in one of my English papers in year 4.





I still believe it was from him lol :)|||the best gift that i got for christmas was a nintendo ds when i was 10 years old for me that was the best christmas of my life and it was the most cheerful too|||I had one of those too! I loved it. My sister and I used to fight over whose turn it was to use it. I'm sure my parents regretted that one lol.|||A 1982 mini city for christmas when i was 11. I still have the car, albeit somewhat battered.|||Definatly My pet tortoise, named stanley, i Love him,|||Easy Bake oven! Lol|||For me, when I was a kid around 1972ish, I loved Sesame Street, and so my folks got for me Bert %26amp; Ernie puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment