Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do Toy Fox Terriers sleep under a blanket? Do they like to bury themselves when they sleep?

I had a miniature pincher for 13 years and she ALWAYS crawled under her blanket to sleep. She always snuggled deep down under her covers. I am adopting a 3 year old Toy Fox Terrier this Saturday. I need to buy a bed and am wondering if the Toy Fox Terrier also needs a blanket to crawl under like my min pin did?|||I would say yes get the dog a blanket. All dogs are different, but small, short haired dogs seem to like being under the covers.|||This will depend on the individual dog. Some will like it, some won't regardless of breed.|||I've always thrown a blanket over my pups when I'm watching TV late at night to settle them down ... I don't want to play at midnight. They have grown into adult dogs that expect to be covered with a blanket when it's time to settle down for the night and wait for me to cover them.

No comments:

Post a Comment